Duane Faulkner

middle-aged-man-smiling-while-exercising-with-nustep-tshirt-on

This Machine is the Best I’ve Ever Used. 

My introduction to the NuStep came after hip surgery in 2014. During physical therapy, the therapist put me on the NuStep T4r. I was impressed with the lack of pain and discomfort as compared to using a bike or treadmill and knew at that instant I would buy one of these machines.

In 2015, after my physical therapy was over, I purchased a NuStep T4r. At the time, I weighed 291 pounds. Today, I’m 235 pounds and still losing weight. My goal weight is 200 pounds and I will easily meet or surpass that goal with the NuStep! As a Type 2 Diabetic, I’m maintaining my sugar levels and A-1C level perfectly. My cholesterol has dropped to normal numbers with exercise and medical management.

I exercise on the NuStep 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week and feel 100% better. This machine is the best I’ve ever used, and I’ll never be without one in my house. I think it is the best kept secret in the physical therapy and physical fitness industry. Time to Let the Secret Out!

Duane Faulkner

Catskill, New York

Results may vary and depend on several factors, including health status and diet. The statements relating to weight loss are not to be construed as claims made by NuStep that you will lose weight. Individuals may have responses or results other than those indicated.