Trade in your old NuStep for new
Get up to $600 off.
You could be eligible to trade in your NuStep TRS 4000 or T4, and get a credit of up to $600 toward the purchase of a new NuStep T4r, T5 or T5XR recumbent cross trainer.
To be eligible for a trade-in, your current NuStep:
- must have a qualifying serial number
- must be a TRS 4000 or T4
- must be in operating condition
- should have no significant damage from fire, water, etc.
Other conditions that apply:
- Requires the purchase of one new NuStep per each NuStep traded in
- Pick-up and ship-to locations must be the same (same room)
Your clients deserve the best.
NuSteps just keep getting better. We're constantly improving our products to make them more inclusive, comfortable and easy to use.
Features of our current T5XR which make getting on and off easier:
- Low step-through design
- StrideLockTM locks arm handles and leg pedals
- 360-degree swivel seat, for easy access from wheelchairs
Other important features:
- 40-degree hand grip rotation with easy clamshell adjusters
- Large LCD color display; 13 workout programs
- Foot pedals with flex foot option, for dorsi/plantar flexion
- Available 22 inch-wide seat for additional comfort and support
- Supports users up to 600 lbs.
Contact us for details.
Take That Step by exercising on the world’s finest recumbent cross trainer. To find out if your NuStep is eligible for trade-in, please contact us or call 800.322.2209.