T4: Key Features
Clinicians around the world have shown that the T4 is the preferred choice for rehabilitation, fitness, and exercise thanks to the machine's design and features that ensure safe and effective exercise for individuals within a wide range of goals and ability levels.
- Ergonomically sound design minimizes joint stress and low back strain
- Semi-recumbent stepping action simulates the natural walking motion
- User-selected step length from 2" to 8.5" which translates into an effective stride length of up to 17"
- Quiet, frictionless, resistance system with 10 different workload settings
- Variable work rates are achieved at any of the 10 settings by varying the step length and rate of stepping
- Comfortable swivel seat at the correct height (20-22") swivels 90 degrees to either side for safe and easy transfers
- Simple, large and easy to read LCD display
- Accommodates users ranging in height from 4'6" to 6'4" and weighing up to 400 lbs
- Accessories available include foot straps, Leg Stabilizer, Well Grip®, heart rate transmitter belt, and others