TRADE IN YOUR OLD NUSTEP FOR NEW
You could be eligible to trade in your NuStep TRS 4000 or T4, and get a credit of up to $600 toward the purchase of a new NuStep T4r, T5, T5XR or T5XRW recumbent cross trainer.
To be eligible, your current NuStep:
- must have a qualifying serial number
- must be a TRS 4000 or T4
- must be in operating condition
- should have no significant damage from fire, water, etc.
Other conditions that apply:
- Requires the purchase of one new NuStep per each NuStep traded in
- Pick-up and ship-to locations must be the same room
- The Trade In Program does not apply to OUS customers
- The Trade In Program does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii
YOUR CLIENTS DESERVE THE BEST
NuStep cross trainers just keep getting better. We’re constantly improving our products to make them more inclusive, comfortable and easy to use.
Features of the T5XRW that enhance access:
- Low step-through design
- StrideLockTM locks arm handles and leg pedals
- 360-degree swivel seat, for easy access from wheelchairs
Other important features:
- 40-degree hand grip rotation with easy clamshell adjusters
- Large LCD color display; 13 workout programs
- Foot pedals with flex foot option, for dorsi/plantar flexion
- Available 22 inch-wide seat for additional comfort and support
- Supports users up to 600 lbs.