Susan Marchegiani

woman_before_after_surgery

My NuStep Has Helped Save My Life. 

Several years ago, I was “circling the drain.” I weighed over 300 pounds and had excruciating pain in my arthritic feet. I could barely make it to my car after finishing a shift where I worked as an RN. I had started using a cane just to tolerate the pain.

I had a gastric bypass over 3 years ago and afterward, I found what the NuStep had to offer quite by accident (or, an act of God, as I now believe). I’m not sure what made me look NuStep up on the Internet since I had only used it as a “warm up” in physical therapy, but when I Googled it, I learned a LOT! Not only was it made in the great USA, it was made in Ann Arbor, Michigan near my hometown in Troy! There was also a video of O’Neal Hampton from “The Biggest Loser,” talking about how beneficial it was for people with severe arthritis.

Following surgery, I used a NuStep T5 at the gym. Because the gym had a 30-minute time limit on the NuStep, I couldn’t use it as long as I wanted. So, we purchased a T5 and have never regretted it.

Today, I am up to 2 hours and 45 mins, or 9.5 miles, a day on the NuStep. In approximately 15 months, I lost 185 pounds, including what I lost just by surgery. I walk independent of a cane or walker, and I can get down on the floor and get up again by myself! I hadn’t been able to do that in over 20 years.

Susan Marchegiani

Sarasota, Florida

Results may vary and depend on several factors, including health status and diet. The statements relating to weight loss are not to be construed as claims made by NuStep that you will lose weight. Individuals may have responses or results other than those indicated.