The TRANSITT™ harnesses the functionality of real-time visual biofeedback and teams it with innovative isometric and dynamic exercise programs.
plus tax and delivery
Ideal for skilled intervention.
The TRANSITT™ delivers an advanced testing, training and tracking system all on one proven platform.
- 1Low step-through design
- 2User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- 3Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
- 4Locking feature for handles and pedals
- 5Sturdy grab ring
- 6Seatbelt for added stability
- 7Foot Secure System
Test, Train, & Track
Real-time visual biofeedback enhances user awareness of physical performance, informs goals and tracks progress. Programs include:
- Identifies imbalances and encourages symmetrical performance
Controlled Leg Force Test
- Provides objective and repeatable measures of isometric force production
- Motivates users while they train for strength and endurance
- Trains motor control and range of movement of the foot and ankle
Intensity & Duration
- Tracks exercise intensity and range of movement
Isometric Leg Endurance Test
- Measures isometric leg endurance and tracks changes over time
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 400 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Arm and seat positions easy to adjust
73"L x 30"W x 49"H (183 cm x 76 cm x 125 cm)
340 lbs. (154 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 400 lbs. (34–181 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.
What is full service delivery?
Full service delivery includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home.
Will the delivery personnel show me how to use the NuStep?
No, the delivery personnel do not show you how to use the NuStep. They are contracted for deliveries only. Review all of our FAQs.
What is included in my warranty?
At NuStep, we stand by our products and want to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied. Please see our Transitt™ Real Time Bio Feedback System Warranty document.
How do I clean my NuStep?
Please see our cleaning document for detailed instructions for all NuStep equipment.