upgrade and save
on a new NUSTEP
You could be eligible to upgrade your old NuStep TRS 4000 or T4 and save up to $300 on a new NuStep T4r, T5, T5XR or T5XRW recumbent cross trainer.
To be eligible, your current NuStep:
- Must have a qualifying serial number
- Must be a TRS 4000 or T4
Other conditions that apply:
- Requires the purchase of one new NuStep per each upgrade
- The Upgrade and Save Program does not apply to customers outside of the U.S.
to Find out if youR Nustep qualifies, fill out the form below
YOUR CLIENTS DESERVE THE BEST
NuStep cross trainers just keep getting better. We’re constantly improving our products to make them more inclusive, comfortable and easy to use like our most accessible model, the T5XRW cross trainer.
Features of the T5XRW that enhance access:
- Low step-through design
- StrideLockTM locks arm handles and foot pedals
- Wheelchair height seat that swivels 360-degrees and locks every 45 degrees
- 22-inch wide seat for easier transfers
- Supports users up to 600 lbs
- 40-degree hand grip rotation with easy clamshell release levers
- Large LCD color display; 13 workout programs
- Foot pedals with flex foot option, for dorsi/plantar flexion