T6PRO Cross Trainer
Built on our proven cross trainer platform, the T6PRO features a dual-touchscreen display with advanced programs for an enhanced workout experience.
plus tax and delivery
Ideal for home use, fitness, rehabilitation, and senior living settings.
T6PRO Recumbent Cross Trainer
Easy to access and easy to use, the T6PRO makes total-body exercise possible for a wide range of users.
- 1Low step-through design
- 2User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- 3Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
- 4Locking feature for handles and pedals
- 5Flex-Foot system with option for dorsi/plantar flexion
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Dual-touchscreen console with HD display features intuitive software with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
- View statistics based on performance
- Exercise in locations around the world
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 500 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree swivel seat (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Arm and seat positions easy to adjust
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
73"L x 28"W x 52"H (185 cm x 71 cm x 117 cm)
285 lbs. (129 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 500 lbs. (34–227 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.
What is full service delivery?
Full service delivery includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home.
Will the delivery personnel show me how to use the NuStep?
No, the delivery personnel do not show you how to use the NuStep. They are contracted for deliveries only. Review all of our FAQs.
What is included in my warranty?
At NuStep, we stand by our products and want to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied. Please see our Recumbent Cross Trainer, Recumbent Bike, and Upper Body Ergometer Warranty document.
How do I clean my NuStep?
Please see our cleaning document for detailed instructions for all NuStep equipment.