The UE8PRO upper body ergometer features a swivel drive train that supports access to exercise from three positions.
plus tax and delivery
Ideal for home use, fitness, rehabilitation, and senior living settings.
With a 500 lbs. user weight capacity and inclusive design, the UE8PRO makes upper body exercise possible for a wide range of users.
- 1Seated, standing or direct wheelchair access; no seat removal required
- 2Low step-through design
- 3Bidirectional operation
- 4Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Integrated sensor technology captures and displays power and symmetry data in real time. Dual-touchscreen console with HD display. Intuitive user interface with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
- View statistics based on performance
- Exercise in locations around the world
- Measure power and identify imbalances
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 500 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Seat positions easy to adjust
74"L x 32"W x 52"H (188 cm x 82 cm x 117 cm)
310 lbs. (140 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 500 lbs. (34–227 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.
What is full service delivery?
Full service delivery includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home.
Will the delivery personnel show me how to use the NuStep?
No, the delivery personnel do not show you how to use the NuStep. They are contracted for deliveries only. Review all of our FAQs.