Ideal for home use, fitness, rehabilitation, and senior living settings.
T5XR Recumbent Cross Trainer
Easy to access and easy to use, the T5XR features an inclusive design and 600 lbs. user weight capacity.
- 1Low step-through design
- 2Locking feature for handles and pedals
- 3Low-inertia start-up; 15 resistance levels
- 4User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- 5Foot Secure System with option for dorsi/plantar flexion
Engaging & MotivatingExperience
Monitor and track user progress, change resistance levels, select workout programs on the large, easy-to-read LCD display console. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
Target Heart Rate
- Keep heart rate in target range
- Maintain a constant speed or workload
- Five profiles for interval training
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 10-degrees)
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
73"L x 30"W x 46"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
295 lbs. (134 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs.
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.
What is full service delivery?
Full service delivery includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home.
Will the delivery personnel show me how to use the NuStep?
No, the delivery personnel do not show you how to use the NuStep. They are contracted for deliveries only. Review all of our FAQs.