Ideal for home use, fitness, rehabilitation, and senior living settings.
T5XRW Recumbent Cross Trainer
With a 22-inch-wide seat and 600 lbs. user weight capacity, the T5XRW is the most inclusive model in our T5 series.
- 1Low step-through design
- 215 levels of resistance; 13 workout programs
- 3Contact heart rate handles
- 4Extra-wide seat
- 5Flex-Foot System (optional upgrade)
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Monitor and track user progress, change resistance levels, select workout programs on the large, easy-to-read LCD display console. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
Target Heart Rate
- Keep heart rate in target range
- Maintain a constant speed or workload
- Five profiles for interval training
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising. And the StrideLock feature, which locks the handles and pedals securely in place, provides additional stability for users accessing the machine.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree swivel seat (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
- StrideLock locking feature
73"L x 30"W x 46"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
300 lbs. (136 kg)
Wide seat width:
22" (56 cm)
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs. (34–272 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.
What is full service delivery?
Full service delivery includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home.
Will the delivery personnel show me how to use the NuStep?
No, the delivery personnel do not show you how to use the NuStep. They are contracted for deliveries only. Review all of our FAQs.
What is included in my warranty?
At NuStep, we stand by our products and want to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied. Please see our Recumbent Cross Trainer, Recumbent Bike, and Upper Body Ergometer Warranty document.
How do I clean my NuStep?
Please see our cleaning document for detailed instructions for all NuStep equipment.