Improve your club's bottom line.
NuStep recumbent cross trainers can help generate significant revenue for your club. Their inclusive design allows virtually anyone to get a full-body cardio and strength workout that's every bit as demanding as they desire. NuStep machines appeal to a wide range of users, including:
- Those rehabilitating from an injury
- Older adults who want to age actively
- Elite users desiring a demanding cardio/strength workout
- Expectant mothers at a greater risk of falling
- Those living with mobility issues (NuStep trainers are ADA compliant)
- Users battling obesity (weighing up to 600 pounds)
Each category of users has unique requirements, and the versatile NuStep recumbent cross trainer can satisfy all of them.
From PT to fitness
Our cross trainers are an essential part of countless rehabilitation programs and the number one choice of many therapists. Therapy sessions are becoming shorter and shorter, so many physical therapists refer their clients to health clubs equipped with NuStep recumbent cross trainers. Many users of NuStep trainers in their therapy programs prefer to join clubs equipped with our trainers to continue their wellness program. This can help boost club membership significantly.
NuStep cross trainers are durable and professional-grade, able to withstand years of regular, demanding use. No worrying about our products breaking down, or sitting idle just taking up floor space. Each NuStep cross trainer is covered by a 10-year frame, 5-year parts and 1-year labor limited warranty.*
We value our partnerships
We wholeheartedly support initiatives that make a meaningful difference in people's lives, and take great pride in the relationships we have with these important organizations:
• International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
• Athletic Business