Financing Options For A NuStep Cross Trainer.
It’s been months since you’ve been able to get a NuStep workout at the gym.
You started the new year with a resolution to lose weight, get in shape or continue rehab after physical therapy ended. You signed up for a gym membership, got some new workout gear and started hitting the gym a few times a week.
Your plan for success was boosted when you discovered the NuStep recumbent cross trainer. It was accessible, easy to use and it gave you a cardio and strength workout that didn’t put stress on your joints.
As January turned to February, the ambitious workout program you envisioned at the gym didn’t pan out the way you’d hoped. And, you had your reasons:
- Finding time in your schedule to workout became too hard
- Getting to the gym became a hassle in the winter weather
- Worrying about germs on the equipment became a preoccupation
- Waiting in line to use equipment like the NuStep became frustrating
Whatever the reason, your Plan A – working out at the gym – didn’t, well…work out. And, to rub salt in the wound, there’s that monthly recurring charge on your credit card that the gym required when you signed the contract in January.
There Is Another Option!
The thing is, you still want to lose weight, get in shape or continue your rehab. When you were using the NuStep cross trainer, you were making progress. And since it was really the only piece of exercise equipment you felt truly comfortable using, you’re now thinking it’s time for Plan B, buying a NuStep for your home.
After giving it a lot of thought, you tick off the advantages of having a NuStep cross trainer at home:
- You would save time – no driving to the gym or waiting to use the NuStep
- Your other family members could use it
- You would have control over its cleanliness
- You could cancel your gym membership and stop feeling guilty about it
Consider Financing Your NuStep.
The only issue is that you don’t have a lot of discretionary funds to pay for it outright. Have you considered financing your NuStep cross trainer? If that’s the case, NuStep’s financing program may work for you. We offer several monthly payment programs* that can make it easier and more affordable for you to reach your health and wellness goals.
To learn more about financing a NuStep cross trainer, click here.
*Subject to credit approval