Julie Væver

Julie Væver

NuStep Helps Me Reach My Goals! The NuStep machine has helped me gain my muscle strength and condition back. Before I started training the NuStep machine, I could only walk around 50 meters with my walker. And now I am able to walk a kilometer with my walker. I have...
Amanda Perla Jereczek

Amanda Perla Jereczek

The NuStep Transitt Is My #1 Source Of Cardio. I love sharing the NuStep because I genuinely love using it! It’s my #1 source of cardio, and I love that it is a cross-pattern trainer so it helps make that mind-to-body connection. And I love how universal it is....
Aaron Baker

Aaron Baker

The NuStep Gifts Me Vitality! If I had to choose only one piece of health & fitness equipment, it would be the NuStep! The full-body recumbent stepper has influenced my recovery from spinal cord injury and enhanced the quality of life in immeasurable ways. By...
Eric Choi

Eric Choi

The Swivel Seat Makes For An Easy Transfer. Being a C4, 5, and 6 complete quadriplegics there isn’t a whole lot of equipment to exercise with. I was introduced to NuStep around 4 years post spinal cord injury from my bike accident. I couldn’t pull, push,...
Josh Malcak

Josh Malcak

Continue To Push Yourself! I wasn’t ever really much for truly exercising my body. Sure I’d do yoga, and I’d spend time in the pool “Water Jogging” but it wasn’t until I was given the opportunity to race a car that I truly gave a crap about my physique. When I started...